Meet the Sullivans number 1

All things pertaining to the Sullivans of Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
Forum rules
No drinking, swearing, fighting, gambling, public nudity, spam, turkeys, televangelists, selling, buying, sex, religion, politics, or unpleasant behaviour. Please.

Meet the Sullivans number 1

Postby admin » Sun May 19, 2013 8:56 pm

We are the Sullivan family, the sibling sons and daughters of Ms. Barbara H. Sullivan (1929-2004) and Dr. John F. Sullivan (1918-1993). He was a professor of Shakespearean English and English Department Head at the University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario. Our mother was a painter, writer, and mother of 6.

The eldest, Mike Sullivan, has been a broadcast radio engineering technician at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, a negotiator for unions at the CBC and in the paper industry, and is now a Member of Parliament for the New Democratic Party of Canada.

I, Chris Sullivan, am a retired software and hardware electronics engineering technologist. I left work after suffering my first 7 years of Multiple Sclerosis.

The next in line is our sister Clare Sullivan, who is a well known estates lawyer in Toronto, Ontario.

Dan Sullivan is also retired due to illness (CLL), from his job as a high school English teacher.

William Sullivan is an MBA, lawyer, and accountant, a director at Verizon.

Youngest of us siblings is Jennifer Sullivan, a Psychology PhD, who works in a lab at Western University in London, Ontario.

None of us lives in Windsor, Ontario anymore.
admin
Site Admin

Return to SullivanWeb